One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This term became a periphrasis for God; whether it could have been reckoned as a separate person, as in Christian Trinitarianism, is a matter of debate.’
- ‘The first is his splendid and rigorous Trinitarianism, with its unique mutual correction and correlation of Eastern and Western traditions.’
- ‘It demands that we make such a start as the foundation of a restored pneumatology and as one of the experiential grounds for a restored Trinitarianism.’
- ‘Not only did he reject the Trinity; he regarded Trinitarianism as a sin of idolatry.’
- ‘The faces of the movement include Catholics, a Pentecostal who questions Trinitarianism, and a ‘new kind of Christian.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.