One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A polymer comprising three monomer units.
- ‘Proanthocyanidin mixtures from grapes are a combination of dimers, trimers, tetramers, oligomers, and polymers.’
- ‘On the other hand, for a system of four peptides, there are six ways to form dimers, four ways to form trimers and monomers, and only one way to form a tetramer.’
- ‘Fig. 4 compares the decay of the excited state for the native trimer and the solubilized monomer.’
- ‘Recordings of ion currents do not reveal any difference between the monomers of the trimer in regard to their conductance and blockage by water-soluble polymers or antibiotics.’
- ‘These ions correspond in molecular weight to both trimers and tetramers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.