One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Of or having three lines.
- ‘Some viewed this as a combination of bilinear and trilinear filtering and dubbed it ‘brilinear.’’
- ‘There has been a lot of discussion about our trilinear filtering algorithms recently.’
- ‘An index into the lattice between 0 and 1 returns three values using trilinear or tetrahedral interpolation that are then gamma-corrected.’
- ‘The description of the 3 Jugs problem as a triple of quantities (x, y, z) fits nicely with trilinear coordinates.’
- ‘It also adds multi-texturing and trilinear texture filtering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.