One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However after this the centre of activity moved to France where a national survey based on a mathematical approach to trigonometric surveying led the way.’
- ‘He then plotted them along x and y axes that he changed periodically for the sake of methodological soundness and fit the graphs to standard parabolic and trigonometric curves.’
- ‘Vallée Poussin also worked on approximation to functions by algebraic and trigonometric polynomials from 1908 to 1918.’
- ‘The radian measure makes many trigonometric equations simpler and so it is the preferred unit of measuring angles in mathematics.’
- ‘Curves (such as the trigonometric polynomials of elliptic Fourier analysis) may be fit to such an outline, and then compared through statistical analysis of their parameters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.