- another term for trigeminal nerve
- ‘The hemicraniae and prosopalgias which Colocynth will cure, are, in all cases, purely functional derangements of the filaments of the trifacial nerve.’
- ‘There have been cases of trifacial nerve headaches which would not recede with any known treatment, but after 15-20 acupuncture sessions they disappeared or pain diminished considerably.’
- ‘There is marked paralysis of the facial and trifacial nerves and the branches of the auditory nerves.’
- ‘The best results were received in the patients that had not been subject to alcoholization of trifacial node and trifacial nerve peripheral branches at the basis of scull.’
- ‘It especially affects the nerves of the face and neck the trifacial nerves.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.