One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Latin Eucharistic liturgy used by the Roman Catholic Church from 1570 to 1964.
- ‘The Tridentine Mass has been allowed as a liturgical exception since 1984, but Catholics had to request permission from local bishops.’
- ‘Their excitement was raised in the morning when Nathella said, ‘Why don't we go downtown this evening for a Tridentine mass?’
- ‘To suggest that the Tridentine mass or whatever one might call it is Gregorian or Carolingian, again is simply not true.’
- ‘In the past, traditionalists' love for the Latin Tridentine mass has seen them split from Rome rather than give it up.’
- ‘The Pope is taking steps to revive the ancient tradition of the Latin Tridentine Mass in Catholic churches worldwide, according to sources in Rome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.