One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Latin Eucharistic liturgy used by the Roman Catholic Church from 1570 to 1964.
- ‘To suggest that the Tridentine mass or whatever one might call it is Gregorian or Carolingian, again is simply not true.’
- ‘The Pope is taking steps to revive the ancient tradition of the Latin Tridentine Mass in Catholic churches worldwide, according to sources in Rome.’
- ‘In the past, traditionalists' love for the Latin Tridentine mass has seen them split from Rome rather than give it up.’
- ‘The Tridentine Mass has been allowed as a liturgical exception since 1984, but Catholics had to request permission from local bishops.’
- ‘Their excitement was raised in the morning when Nathella said, ‘Why don't we go downtown this evening for a Tridentine mass?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.