One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bacterial vaginosis, candidal vaginitis, and trichomonal vaginitis are uncommon among postmenopausal women but may occur in those with risk factors.’
- ‘The traditional method of diagnosing trichomonal infections is a wet mount microscopic examination of vaginal secretions in saline.’
- ‘We analyzed the 850 patients with gonococcal, ureaplasmal, chlamydial, trichomonal, and mixed urethritis.’
- ‘High risk sexual behaviors increase the likelihood of acquiring trichomonal vaginitis, cervical cancer, and vaginal dysplasia.’
- ‘The incidence of trichomonal vaginitis is decreasing in most industrialized countries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.