One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A toxic deliquescent crystalline solid used as a solvent, analgesic, and anesthetic.
- ‘Deeper chemical peels, with trichloracetic acid, can help even out blotchy looking skin and coarser wrinkles.’
- ‘If deep, then chemical peeling with higher percentage of glycolic acid or trichloroacetic acid may be needed.’
- ‘During pregnancy, treatment with trichloroacetic acid or bichloroacetic acid is acceptable.’
- ‘The gel was fixed with a 10% trichloroacetic acid / 10% acetic acid / 50% methanol solution, dried, and exposed to X-ray film.’
- ‘Topical treatment with retinoids, podophyllin resin, trichloroacetic acid, or glycolic acid, and surgical removal have been used in some refractory cases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.