A toxic deliquescent crystalline solid used as a solvent, analgesic, and anesthetic.
- ‘Topical treatment with retinoids, podophyllin resin, trichloroacetic acid, or glycolic acid, and surgical removal have been used in some refractory cases.’
- ‘Deeper chemical peels, with trichloracetic acid, can help even out blotchy looking skin and coarser wrinkles.’
- ‘If deep, then chemical peeling with higher percentage of glycolic acid or trichloroacetic acid may be needed.’
- ‘The gel was fixed with a 10% trichloroacetic acid / 10% acetic acid / 50% methanol solution, dried, and exposed to X-ray film.’
- ‘During pregnancy, treatment with trichloroacetic acid or bichloroacetic acid is acceptable.’