One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tricentennial
- ‘The world-famous purveyor of fine teas is celebrating its tricentenary this year.’
- ‘Sikhs in the Indian state of Punjab celebrate the tricentenary of the Sikh holy book the Guru Granth Sahib.’
- ‘If you want fireworks for the tricentenary, by all means that can be arranged.’
- ‘Now, having been informed by the Diary of the forthcoming Turpin tricentenary, he is busy planning another bash.’
- ‘The Durrow tri-centenary celebrations continued with a bumper bank holiday weekend of events.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.