One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tricentennial
- ‘Sikhs in the Indian state of Punjab celebrate the tricentenary of the Sikh holy book the Guru Granth Sahib.’
- ‘The Durrow tri-centenary celebrations continued with a bumper bank holiday weekend of events.’
- ‘The world-famous purveyor of fine teas is celebrating its tricentenary this year.’
- ‘If you want fireworks for the tricentenary, by all means that can be arranged.’
- ‘Now, having been informed by the Diary of the forthcoming Turpin tricentenary, he is busy planning another bash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.