One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Krebs cycle
- ‘Recent experimental data clearly support the existence of metabolons especially for the Krebs tricarboxylic acid cycle.’
- ‘These include catabolism and biosynthesis of aspartate, conversion of tricarboxylic acid cycle intermediates to amino acids and the assimilation of fixed nitrogen into asparagine in amide exporting nodules.’
- ‘Expression of the mitochondrial tricarboxylic acid cycle genes also showed little change and those with significant differences in the pho3 mutant were increased.’
- ‘Urinary citrate is mainly derived endogenously through the tricarboxylic acid cycle and is excreted by renal tubular cells.’
- ‘The succinate dehydrogenase complex (complex II) plays a role in both the tricarboxylic acid cycle and electron transfer to ubiquinone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.