One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The outcome is a metallic surface of extreme cleanliness with high load bearing capacity, and excellent tribological properties.’
- ‘Cummins determined that zirconia ceramics solved most of the basic problems generated in this harsh tribological environment.’
- ‘It is truly inter disciplinary in all its aspects and provides a scientific basis to understand contact and lubrication modes in a given tribological system.’
- ‘The tribological properties can be attributed to a hypereutectic alloy and the precipitation of primary silicon which protects the cylinder bore surfaces by means of wear-resistant grains.’
- ‘The problem of the tribological behaviour of materials had focussed on either improving friction or prioritising less wear and tear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.