One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The invention of the north Arabian camel saddle between about 500 and 100 B.C.E. allowed tribally organized camel raisers to enhance their power and influence.’
- ‘Other Navajos are employed at the tribally operated electronics plant at Fort Defiance, Arizona, and at the Navajo Forest Products Industry, an $11 million sawmill also run by the tribe.’
- ‘These kids are resonating with a tribally based cultures that can be found in such left coast locations as Ashland, Oregon and San Francisco, California.’
- ‘The governmental changes placed remaining tribally owned lands into a more stable federal trust status and provided loans for economic pursuits, such as raising livestock and for education.’
- ‘If you didn't want to vote tribally, then you didn't know who to vote for’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.