One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you didn't want to vote tribally, then you didn't know who to vote for’.’
- ‘These kids are resonating with a tribally based cultures that can be found in such left coast locations as Ashland, Oregon and San Francisco, California.’
- ‘The invention of the north Arabian camel saddle between about 500 and 100 B.C.E. allowed tribally organized camel raisers to enhance their power and influence.’
- ‘Other Navajos are employed at the tribally operated electronics plant at Fort Defiance, Arizona, and at the Navajo Forest Products Industry, an $11 million sawmill also run by the tribe.’
- ‘The governmental changes placed remaining tribally owned lands into a more stable federal trust status and provided loans for economic pursuits, such as raising livestock and for education.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.