One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any compound whose molecule contains a ring of three nitrogen and two carbon atoms, in particular each of five isomeric compounds containing such a ring with two double bonds.
- ‘Itraconazole, a synthetic broad-spectrum triazole, is currently available as an injection, oral solution, and capsule.’
- ‘One fungicide group often discussed for soybean rust management is the triazoles.’
- ‘Itraconazole is a newer triazole medication with a broad antifungal spectrum that includes dermatophytes, many nondermatophytic molds and Candida species.’
- ‘An attractive alternative to amphotericin is the triazole voriconazole.’
- ‘Outcomes data for the treatment of nondermatophytic and candidal onychomycosis are limited, but broader spectrum triazole medications may be more effective against these pathogens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.