One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of a group of compounds whose molecules contain an unsaturated ring of three carbon and three nitrogen atoms.
- ‘They are constantly being retired with hindsight, recent examples being the triazine herbicides, such as atrazine and simazine, which have been shown to be endocrine disruptors.’
- ‘For the triazine herbicides and others that have been used for a number of years, it is possible to estimate carryover potential from test results.’
- ‘The same can be said for the triazine review and the phenoxy herbicide review.’
- ‘Bioassays with lettuce and cucumber seedlings showed that simazine, a triazine herbicide related to atrazine, can persist in soils and cause subsequent replanting problems.’
- ‘It is a triazine derivative chemically unrelated to any other antiepileptic drug.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.