One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a straight-armed cross with trefoiled terminals, with shears on the right and a stepped base.’
- ‘The west window of the aisle is modern and has two trefoiled lights with a pierced circle in the spandrel.’
- ‘There is a squint on each side, with square heads on the east and trefoiled heads on the west.’
- ‘This last, which is original, appears to have had a trefoiled head, but has been partly built up.’
- ‘The windows in the belfry have been restored and consist of two trefoiled lights with a quatrefoil over.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.