One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a straight-armed cross with trefoiled terminals, with shears on the right and a stepped base.’
- ‘This last, which is original, appears to have had a trefoiled head, but has been partly built up.’
- ‘The west window of the aisle is modern and has two trefoiled lights with a pierced circle in the spandrel.’
- ‘The windows in the belfry have been restored and consist of two trefoiled lights with a quatrefoil over.’
- ‘There is a squint on each side, with square heads on the east and trefoiled heads on the west.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.