One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for tamarillo
- ‘The tree tomato is 2 or 3 inches long and 1 ½ to 2 inches wide and and resembles a hen's egg in shape.’
- ‘Alas, the tree tomato is one of those beguiling novelties that the nursery trade is so fond of.’
- ‘Although it looks much like a medium-sized tomato, the tree tomato is not a true tomato.’
- ‘I found the tree tomatoes did not do well during the hot periods of summer - I have had to move them to the shade.’
- ‘He observed that among the plants they cultivated were potatoes; the tree tomato, whose tart fruit makes a lovely juice; and naranjilla, with its large fuzzy purple leaves and delicious fruit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.