One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the government's lawyers told the judge that it is clear this individual has withheld information from his treaters.’
- ‘When you go door-to-door to score free candy, also ask your treater for any old eyeglasses.’
- ‘He does not think patients seeking disability benefits are more entitled than other patients, but believes patients in general feel increasingly entitled and have greater expectations of treaters.’
- ‘If I waste all this time being angry with my treaters, regardless of whether I am right or not, well what does it achieve?’
- ‘So it has been practiced for a very long time, but more often by treaters who have worked for more than 10 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.