One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fairbanks is made out to be a pretty dangerous town with flights in the winter operating perhaps only a few times a week due to the difficulty and treacherousness of getting around the ice fog.’
- ‘Thus far, their collected data confirm the treacherousness of the bottom.’
- ‘The introduction speaks of the harshness and treacherousness of the Antarctic - so much so that I actually felt a chill.’
- ‘But caution must be adopted that nobody underestimates the treacherousness, cunning, craftiness and the ruthlessness of the regime.’
- ‘In mythology, the treacherousness of water is personified as alluring and irresistible women without souls who lure unwary men to a watery death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.