One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It, too, was separated from the rest of the land, but only by easily traversable grasslands and hills.’
- ‘The researchers found that the flies first visually measure the gap width and then only cross the gap if it is a traversable width.’
- ‘Hence we may assume local woods had the normal mix of mature and younger trees and were quite traversable.’
- ‘The only flat, traversable region of the Isthmus is on the Pacific side - where the coastal Zapotecs live.’
- ‘You can't leave the track just anywhere, no matter how traversable the road shoulder may appear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.