One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The researchers found that the flies first visually measure the gap width and then only cross the gap if it is a traversable width.’
- ‘The only flat, traversable region of the Isthmus is on the Pacific side - where the coastal Zapotecs live.’
- ‘It, too, was separated from the rest of the land, but only by easily traversable grasslands and hills.’
- ‘You can't leave the track just anywhere, no matter how traversable the road shoulder may appear.’
- ‘Hence we may assume local woods had the normal mix of mature and younger trees and were quite traversable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.