One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Travel with a minimum load or minimum luggage.
- ‘Just like Clinton he travelled light for quick travel without family, friends, and the US press.’
- ‘The website could provide you with some helpful hints and advice so that you can travel light and still look stylish at your destination.’
- ‘We travelled light, carrying just a sleeping bag and spare clothing, and eating and sleeping in village lodges.’
- ‘The grooms travelled light with a razor in their pockets, and few other personal items.’
- ‘The key to travelling light is keeping everything you take to a minimum.’
- ‘As always, he traveled light on this trip with nothing but a knapsack containing a change of clothes and a loaf of bread.’
- ‘We all travelled light, taking with us only what we considered to be the bare essentials of life.’
- ‘Though we traveled light, indispensable to us on board were two books we re-read and consulted constantly.’
- ‘Frank travelled light around the world, with one small cardboard suitcase and a canvas rucksack.’
- ‘The commandos and Special Forces traveled light and were trained for this kind of backwoods work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.