One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The crystals are dodecahedral with lightly etched trapezohedral faces.’
- ‘Analcime occurs in both junction and pillow pockets as superb trapezohedral crystals.’
- ‘The crystals have sharp trapezohedral faces; they have a glassy luster and are quite transparent when unweathered.’
- ‘It occurred as trapezohedral milky-white microcrystals in small vugs and as clear, colorless, glassy masses up to 1 cm in size.’
- ‘These crystals occur in amygdaloidal cavities, either as massive fillings or as linings of trapezohedral crystals that rarely exceed 1 cm across.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.