One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A male-to-female transsexual.
- ‘She is a real transwoman, not an actor, who makes a potentially challenging subject accessible due to her good humour and honesty.’
- ‘The fact that a transwoman has expressed interest in coming along and specifically asked me if it would be 'a battle' made me want to make sure it wouldn't be.’
- ‘The contention is that she is uniquely qualified to talk about the suitability of transwomen for positions in sexual assault counselling.’
- ‘The barkeep was a transwoman.’
- ‘I thought about the various issues that I face as a transwoman in college.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.