One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A male-to-female transsexual.
- ‘The barkeep was a transwoman.’
- ‘She is a real transwoman, not an actor, who makes a potentially challenging subject accessible due to her good humour and honesty.’
- ‘I thought about the various issues that I face as a transwoman in college.’
- ‘The contention is that she is uniquely qualified to talk about the suitability of transwomen for positions in sexual assault counselling.’
- ‘The fact that a transwoman has expressed interest in coming along and specifically asked me if it would be 'a battle' made me want to make sure it wouldn't be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.