One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lateral process of a vertebra.
- ‘A fracture of the transverse process of a lumbar vertebra may damage the ureter.’
- ‘In the subcutaneous tissue - with the technic used in this investigation - these cells rarely show distinct transverse processes encircling the capillary.’
- ‘This section passes through the third lumbar vertebra, its transverse process, spine, and superior articular process.’
- ‘Dorsal ribs have a concave head that fits the convex end of the transverse process of the dorsal vertebra.’
- ‘This section passes through the tenth thoracic vertebra and its transverse processes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.