One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The greatest degree of histologic changes were observed in animals receiving hypercapnia + LPS, where significant alveolar transudation, septal edema, and extravasation of red blood cells occurred.’
- ‘Pulmonary complications, such as pleural effusion, result from retroperitoneal transudation of fluid from the swollen pancreas.’
- ‘It is characterized by a massive transudation of a protein-rich fluid from the vascular compartment into the peritoneal, pleural, or, to a lesser extent, pericardial cavities.’
- ‘Urticarial lesions are the result of capillary vasodilation followed by transudation of fluid into the superficial dermis.’
- ‘Interstitial edema results from transudation of fluid through the capillary walls into the interstitium around the vessels which can render normally indistinct vessels distinct.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.