One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Assimilating methods according to the requirements of the European directives and of the national legislation for transposal and acquisition of the necessary equipment’
- ‘Troubleshooting cables for shorts, opens, transposals and reversals, and understanding pin configurations are included.’
- ‘The Czech Republic and Ireland have not yet communicated the measures for the transposal of this Directive into their national law.’
- ‘Passengers on trains that need to go via Flinders Street first are most at risk of transposals.’
- ‘In this request, the Commission questioned the transposal of the Directive into Spanish law and its implementation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.