One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Of, denoting, or dealing with states or areas of consciousness beyond the limits of personal identity.‘transpersonal states of consciousness’
- ‘He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.’
- ‘The last is a fair statement in particular for those experiments, on which were based Karl Jung's concepts of synchronism and transpersonal consciousness.’
- ‘This is the transition from the personal to the transpersonal.’
- ‘Parapsychology needs transpersonal psychology to keep it from foundering in technical sterility.’
- ‘By way of answering, let me introduce an analogy that I have used for many years: Parapsychology is to transpersonal psychology as physics is to engineering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.