One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A more recent trend is the incorporation of a new type of Irish emigrant - the transnationally mobile educated elite - into primary sector positions in ‘global’ cities.’
- ‘Advanced telecommunications technologies are disseminating ideas, values, and styles of behaviour transnationally at an unprecedented rate.’
- ‘By making it easier to offer courses transnationally, exporters can use the excess educational capacity of the North to increase capacity in the South.’
- ‘They occur all over the world and the activities are carried out transnationally.’
- ‘Founded as New Amsterdam in 1626, New York has long been the most visible site of the struggle over American identity as it has been domestically and transnationally constructed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.