One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Jagüel Formation passes transitionally to the limestones of the Roca Formation, which is Maastrichtian-Danian as based on fossil content.’
- ‘It's better to transitionally regulate Muslim schools in the state sector than have private faith schools over which there is no state control and supervision.’
- ‘Can the transitionally unemployed be given the benefit of the doubt for four to six weeks?’
- ‘If anything, I carry my atheism more happily for having arrived at it by a transitionally religious route.’
- ‘As coccolith content increases the calcareous mudstone passes transitionally to a coccolith limestone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.