One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When evaluating a suspected pneumothorax, auscultation and transillumination of the chest should be performed.’
- ‘The artery should be easily palpable or visible with transillumination.’
- ‘Following electrophoresis, the gels were examined under UV light transillumination.’
- ‘The room should be one that can be absolutely darkened so that adequate transilluminations can be done.’
- ‘By combining transillumination and photochemical vessel wall injury, it has become possible to link the degree of vessel wall injury with the intensity of thrombosis.’
- ‘The entire procedure is performed under direct visualization by using transillumination so the surgeon visually can confirm when the vessels are removed completely.’
- ‘Many of these crystals are doubly terminated and are translucent when viewed under strong transillumination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.