One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A fully transformable space, it can be sited just about anywhere, with a flexible, folding facade that opens up or closes the interior as required.’
- ‘And the notions of the ideas about man's relationship to nature, are, by their nature, transformable into expressions of society's relationship to nature, and of man's natural relationship to man.’
- ‘Detachable sleeves, reversible jackets, transformable caps, drapes held up with snap buttons are not only user-friendly, but give people freedom.’
- ‘Many more bacteria strains may be able to transform only under narrow, but natural conditions; such species may not yet have been identified as transformable.’
- ‘It is easily transformable and can describe any type of content.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.