One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As it stands under the proposals, the entitlements cannot be passed onto a transferee as they must first of all be activated in order for them to be transferred, he said.’
- ‘Most transferees found considerable difficulty in obtaining the additional five hectares, either through buying or renting lands.’
- ‘The transferees receive a stable/fixed amount per capita, the transferors pay a variable amount per capita.’
- ‘The moral rights law requires that the authors who wish to invoke the right to withdraw indemnify their transferees prior to asserting the right.’
- ‘If there are several transferees, each must be related to the transferor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.