One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance released by antigen-sensitized lymphocytes and capable of transferring the response of delayed hypersensitivity to a nonsensitized cell or individual into which it is introduced.
- ‘The transfer factor is low but this is probably an artefact caused by an underestimate of the alveolar volume.’
- ‘Immune therapies (pentoxifyllin, intravenous immunoglobulin, transfer factor, and colostrum) benefit selected cases.’
- ‘Single breath method was used to measure carbon monoxide transfer factor.’
- ‘Dr. Lawrence's discovery of transfer factor science has been hailed as ‘one of the most important medical breakthroughs of the past half century.’’
- ‘Carbon monoxide transfer factor was measured by the single-breath method.’
- ‘Thirdly, important new parameters like split-function studies or transfer factor for carbon monoxide were not taken into account.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.