One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The antibiotic-resistant colonies were isolated, and a second selection was performed to identify and isolate the transfectants with the highest luciferase expression.’
- ‘The generation and properties of transfectants expressing the tk gene of HSV - 1 have been described in detail.’
- ‘Stable transfectants with this hypoxia-responsive vector were established using G418 selection for 10 days.’
- ‘At 1 ng/ml MMC, no statistically significant difference was observed between wild-type, mutant and vector transfectants.’
- ‘All transfectants lacked detectable telomerase activity, showed progressive telomere shortening and ultimately arrested and died.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.