One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing, applied, or measured across the depth of the skin.
- ‘Other pain control methods that may be helpful include transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.’
- ‘A variety of treatments has not been shown to be useful, including facet joint injections, oral steroids, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, biofeedback and traction.’
- ‘Three types of nerve stimulators are available - spinal cord, peripheral nerve, and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.’
- ‘There are two types of electrotherapy - transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and neuromuscular electrical stimulation.’
- ‘This mechanism is involved when clinicians use transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation to relieve pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.