One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving more than one culture; cross-cultural.‘the possibility of transcultural understanding’
- ‘Hopefully, philosophers will again be led to recognise that a truly transcultural understanding of subjectivity and intersubjectivity requires us to leave our armchairs and venture into the field.’
- ‘In recent decades, however, art historians have become interested in how indigenous material and visual culture can express the transcultural situation of American Indian people.’
- ‘This finding has implications for our distinction between transcultural and culturally specific aspects of interventions.’
- ‘All of our interventions are comprised of both transcultural and culturally specific ingredients.’
- ‘Some individuals have argued that human rights are a result of modern Western transcultural, social, economic, and scientific developments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.