One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert (language or information) from one form of coded representation to another.‘the Korean letters could not be transcoded phonologically’
- ‘The encoding and transcoding technologies can also be used for editing home video from video cameras and storing it on the hard disk.’
- ‘In the triple-code model, after input is transcoded in to the appropriate internal representation, number processing proceeds independently of the input format.’
- ‘When you look at video encoding and transcoding today, it's so processor intensive.’
- ‘Yes, their burning desire to prevent customers from using CDs on their PCs or transcoding the content to MP3 for use on portable media players looks set to cost them a small fortune.’
- ‘If coupled with format transcoding software, that would allow consumers to buy from any service and play the results on any hardware, which is what buyers want.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.