One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I remained almost transcendentally calm, Christ-like in my turning of the other cheek and Gandhi-like in my restraint from smacking him in the mouth.’
- ‘How can your current beliefs be so transcendentally correct if you yourself recently believed something very different?’
- ‘It is a feature that provides a transcendentally beautiful aspect to the show.’
- ‘Very often, these images are transcendentally brilliant, particularly those shot in crystalline black and white.’
- ‘However, this movie lacks the touch of genius that turns a mere thriller into a transcendentally surreal film.’
- ‘In short, what it was like to be transcendentally fatalist in a time when conventional, run-of-the-mill fatalism wasn't enough.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.