One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An integral driving axle and differential gear in a motor vehicle.
- ‘We plan to bring components for hybrid vehicles including motors and transaxles in-house and to the extent possible, outsource lower-value components such as injection-molded plastic parts.’
- ‘A revised all-wheel chive system moves the viscous unit from the rear transaxle and bolts it directly behind the front differential.’
- ‘The rear transaxle is also a three shaft configuration with one motor/generator and no planetary gears.’
- ‘The 472, however, has a bigger 13-hp engine, a heavy-duty transaxle and bigger gears.’
- ‘The 400h also uses direct gear drive on the front transaxle, which further reduces noise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.