One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She tranquilly said, ‘I'm leaving in two days.’’
- ‘The two-storey white house, built in the early 20s, sits tranquilly in the centre of the compound.’
- ‘In fact, the emotion is more deeply felt and communicated because it is so tranquilly expressed.’
- ‘My black face looks tranquilly towards heaven with happy memories and grateful prayers from you.’
- ‘He walked out of the kitchen area and tranquilly walked through the halls, admiring the paintings and furniture that were artfully placed in different places as decoration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.