One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was quite the trampoliner in my day, however you might think that now I am too mature and dignified for such things.’
- ‘All are designed to prevent the trampoliner falling and sustaining injury.’
- ‘I have also been a research and teaching biologist, a cabinetmaker, whitewater kayak instructor, trampoliner and belly dancer.’
- ‘Similarly, a trampoliner can can swing her legs left while turning her upper body and arms to the right.’
- ‘And just like the trampoliners, the timing of their returns may be different, or uncorrelated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.