One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All are designed to prevent the trampoliner falling and sustaining injury.’
- ‘Similarly, a trampoliner can can swing her legs left while turning her upper body and arms to the right.’
- ‘I was quite the trampoliner in my day, however you might think that now I am too mature and dignified for such things.’
- ‘And just like the trampoliners, the timing of their returns may be different, or uncorrelated.’
- ‘I have also been a research and teaching biologist, a cabinetmaker, whitewater kayak instructor, trampoliner and belly dancer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.