One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- see arbutus
- ‘Armed with a wildflower guidebook from the farm's library, I identify everything from pipsissewa to trailing arbutus.’
- ‘Botanists continue to search parklands such as this one, hoping that the leaves of larger plants hide the small trailing arbutus.’
- ‘Read also about how to help preserve the trailing arbutus in its southern Indiana habitat.’
- ‘Indians used the trailing arbutus as an astringent.’
- ‘This trailing arbutus, when found in the southern states is called the ground laurel.’
- ‘Other species include trailing arbutus, bearberry, wintergreen, inkberry, sweet fern, flowering pixie moss, and cowwheat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.