One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The place where a trail begins.‘we camped amid the pines at the trailhead’
- ‘La Paz is teeming with climbing agencies happy to drive your team the four hours to the trailhead and back for roughly $320.’
- ‘From the trailhead at Bunny Flat, climbers must trudge about six miles to Shasta's summit, gaining more than 7,000 feet over two days.’
- ‘It begins where the mules are tied up on the trailhead, and was originally worn out by bighorn sheep.’
- ‘You may reach this trail via other routes at Eagle Cliff or start out from your car at an unofficial trailhead that begins in the driveway of generous homeowners.’
- ‘It's about 5 miles (one-way), and a 2,100-foot elevation gain, from the west trailhead.’
- ‘There are countless trailheads and side trails to visit and enjoy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.