One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘I look forward to more great work by this trailblazing group.’
- ‘Silent film has become all but invisible, wiped clean from the collective memory by sheer neglect, and yet it is a world of giants, trailblazing pioneers and hidden delights.’
- ‘Today a few trailblazing hospitals in India are in the process of developing tailor made, cost effective specific telemedicine solutions.’
- ‘Now, nearly 40 years after a fatal drug overdose, a dizzyingly complete six-CD collection of his trailblazing routines has been released.’
- ‘But a genuine trailblazing device would be a way of preserving - and widening - the paths that our lives have carved through information space.’
- ‘Researchers, schoolchildren and tourists are among those flocking to see the site, which Livingstone used as his base for his anti-slavery campaigns and trailblazing expeditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.