One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm thinking the deep inland high deserts and a nice crumbling trafficless farm road are the way to go’
- ‘Based on a startling true story, the show takes us down the trafficless roads and on to the unspoilt paradise beaches of a tiny isolated island in the Bahamas.’
- ‘The red brick houses with their carved wooden balconies were clustered round one stepped trafficless street, rising to a wonderful temple.’
- ‘Then he turns and points to the road heading straight on, the almost trafficless road heading towards some blue distant hills.’
- ‘Which means you are looking at a trafficless site with a catchy domain name and what is more than likely a free, downloadable template.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.