One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am a traditionist but hey, this place is very very good and well worth under £40 per head including drinks.’
- ‘To traditionists, yellow gold brings more luck than white gold.’
- ‘The sources suggest that his reputation as a traditionist went far beyond those circles and groups that are identified with him.’
- ‘However, the historians and traditionists are unanimous that the official codex was adopted under the third Caliph Uthman.’
- ‘It correctly perceived a shift in interpretative focus away from the Bible's literal narrative and toward the authors and traditionists behind or below that narrative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.