One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the historians and traditionists are unanimous that the official codex was adopted under the third Caliph Uthman.’
- ‘It correctly perceived a shift in interpretative focus away from the Bible's literal narrative and toward the authors and traditionists behind or below that narrative.’
- ‘I am a traditionist but hey, this place is very very good and well worth under £40 per head including drinks.’
- ‘The sources suggest that his reputation as a traditionist went far beyond those circles and groups that are identified with him.’
- ‘To traditionists, yellow gold brings more luck than white gold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.