One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The implications of such claims, needless to say, are a far cry from traditionary assumptions about romance being a tissue of impossible fantasies and history being a discourse of empirical truth.’
- ‘The recognition, naming or guessing of a supernatural being is one of the examples of traditionary control.’
- ‘The Muslims, likewise, have been held in the bondage of traditionary forms and ceremonials.’
- ‘The demonstration plot obtained better yield and better quality compared with the traditionary yield.’
- ‘Many other traditionary genealogies of chiefs might be given, but let the above suffice as a specimen of the rest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.