One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An exhibition at which businesses in a particular industry promote their products and services.‘you've got to attend trade shows to find out what's new and unique in the business’
- ‘The famous international trade fairs held here contribute to Frankfurt's metropolitan reputation.’
- ‘Trade fairs do present opportunities to gain footholds in export markets.’
- ‘The winner will be announced during the record industry's annual trade fair in Cannes.’
- ‘Since trade shows only happen a few times a year, we try to bring you insight and advice from successful shops owners throughout the rest of the year in our articles.’
- ‘A trade fair was staged in the university's exhibition centre, and attracted hundreds of visitors.’
- ‘International wine trade shows are nothing new.’
- ‘They wanted him to exhibit a prototype at their big annual trade fair.’
- ‘You should participate regularly at relevant trade fairs for your product.’
- ‘Attendees will have an opportunity to see some of the hottest products on the market as the trade show floor opens.’
- ‘I continue to attend as many of the trade shows as possible, take classes, and try to stay updated on the most current design trends.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.