Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for touchpad
- ‘Simply touch the trackpad with two fingers instead of one to quickly scroll or pan within the window.’
- ‘The trackpad pointing device also includes handy scroll buttons.’
- ‘The trackpad works well, but it is more convenient to get a small travel mouse and plug it in to one of the USB ports.’
- ‘The built-in trackpad now has a scrolling feature.’
- ‘Anyhow, this new trackpad has 39% more of a surface area than the old ones.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.