One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See track lighting
- ‘I remember a dim, pea-green room with, at one end, a concert grand on a low wooden dais: an obsidian shrine, illuminated by track lights hung from the ceiling.’
- ‘There is one set of track lights above the stairway that are impossible to alter without scaffold or a very expensive, difficult-to-find, specialty ladder.’
- ‘General, or ambient, lighting provides overall illumination by way of ceiling or wall-mounted fixtures, chandeliers, recessed lights, or track lights.’
- ‘You don't have to be an electrician to install track lights.’
- ‘Everything was dark inside, but there were small track lights everywhere, lending a soft, velvety ambience to the environment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.