One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distribution of abnormal eyelashes by the severity of trachomatous trichiasis is given in Table 3.’
- ‘About 7.6 million people have trachomatous trichiasis, the blinding stage of this infectious disease.’
- ‘There was no significant difference between the mycotic flora of the active and healed trachomatous cases.’
- ‘A total of 708 eyes with moderate trachomatous entropion and major trichiasis underwent this surgery, but only 508 of these were followed up during a 6-month period.’
- ‘Management of trachomatous cicatricial entropion of the upper eye lid presents a difficult problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.