One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A total of 708 eyes with moderate trachomatous entropion and major trichiasis underwent this surgery, but only 508 of these were followed up during a 6-month period.’
- ‘There was no significant difference between the mycotic flora of the active and healed trachomatous cases.’
- ‘About 7.6 million people have trachomatous trichiasis, the blinding stage of this infectious disease.’
- ‘Management of trachomatous cicatricial entropion of the upper eye lid presents a difficult problem.’
- ‘The distribution of abnormal eyelashes by the severity of trachomatous trichiasis is given in Table 3.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.